Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Feel like crying every time I think of my econs paper. I'm reading the chapter on globalization for geog now and I get reminded of market structures whenever I see the words 'deregulation' 'product efficiency' 'competition'. It really angers me that my efforts didn't get translated onto the script, they decided to mix the chapters up in one question. And I'm angry with myself for not choosing the other question. Just cause...

I'm angry, angry, angry, angry with.. I don't know what. I'm afraid. That I'd screw up the two subjects I'm supposed to do well in. No wait I think I've screwed them up already. Geog was worse. And it was actually much worse than econs because i made a terrible decision at that time. I don't even want to explain further. Have a 10 mark question that'll haunt me for the rest of my life. Goodbye. Not forgetting another essay question for geog. Goodbye.

Hah I'm ranting. Goodbye.

No comments: